We are pleased to share our new 'Sustainable palm oil progress report 2019'. This publication summarises the progress we made in 2019 towards compliance with our charter.
Check also our position paper on palm oil.
The highlights of the report:
- We reached 99,4% traceability to mill level for all the palm oil we bought.
- According to the 2019 WWF Palm Oil Buyers Scorecard, VANDEMOORTELE is well on the path regarding sustainable palm oil for its consumer branded products reaching a top 20 out of 173 companies worldwide.
- Since 2018 we are contributing to the transformation on the ground by co-financing the landscape APT programme in Indonesia.
Our outlook for 2020:
- We will continue to maintain to source 100% certified sustainable palm oil for our consumer brands.
- We will continue to work towards achieving 100% traceability back to mill.
- We will continue to contribute to the transformation on the ground by co-financing the landscape APT programme in Indonesia.