How we protect our #FoodHeroes
Our top priority is to help prevent the corona virus from spreading to our organisation. So, we’ve implemented the necessary hygiene and containment rules to protect our associates from getting sick. We’ve instructed our associates to follow the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or disinfect them with disinfection gel.
- To dry your hands, always use paper towels instead of common cloth towels.
- Avoid touching your mouth and nose with your hands.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your flexed elbow.
- Avoid close contact with people coughing and sneezing.
- Do not shake hands and do not kiss.
- Respect social distancing and maintain at least a 1.5 meter distance between yourself and others.
- If you feel sick or develop respiratory symptoms (fever, cough), seek medical attention immediately.
- If you have flu symptoms and feel sick, stay at home and inform your manager and HR department.
Visual reminders of these guidelines are shared regularly and shown in several areas throughout the company, online as well as offline. Sanitizers and alcohol gels are available in key areas. And we’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our offices, desks and meeting rooms.