Stop searching for your pastry hit of this summer! Vandemoortele offers you the SOLUTION: New-York roll, the biggest trend of the moment.
WHAT IS A NY ROLL?
This pastry is inspired by the classic New York deli sandwich, which combines ham, cheese, and mustard. However, instead of sandwich bread, the filling is wrapped in a soft and fluffy dough, similar to a cinnamon roll.
WHY IS IT SO POPULAR?
The pastry has gained popularity because it offers a new and exciting twist on traditional sweet pastries. It can be easily customised to offer an infinite choice of tastes and flavours making it a must-have for breakfast, brunch or snacks.
🧑🍳HOW TO MAKE IT EASILY?
- Choose one of our tasty Banquet d'Or® whirls (filled with sugar, cream, cinnamon or hazelnut).
- Put the whirls in round moulds on a baking plate. Let them defrost for 15min.
- Place a baking sheet and a tray above the moulds, it will enable the whirls to be flat.
- Bake them +/- 15min at 180°C. Take away the baking tray which is above. Bake them another 10min at 180°C. Let them rest.
- Fill and coat as desired with your most creative ideas!
ABOUT THE BRAND
Banquet d'Or®, established in 1983, has grown out to become an undisputed leader in the puff pastry market. Today, Banquet d'Or® is a cross-category brand that also offers a wide range of pastries and frozen breads to catering professionals and bakers all over the world.