The Board of Directors determines Vandemoortele’s general policy and reports to the shareholders. It consists of six representatives of the family shareholders, five non family directors and the CEO of the Group. Jean Baron Vandemoortele is the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors entrusts the day-to-day management of Vandemoortele to the CEO, Jules Noten*. He presides and directs the Executive Committee that is composed by himself, the Managing Directors of the 2 Business Lines**, the CFO, the Group HR Director, the Secretary General and the Group Marketing Director. The Executive Committee members are responsible for their Business Line or Group Service and, together with the CEO, are responsible for managing the activities as a whole.
The members of the Board of Directors are:
- Jean Baron Vandemoortele, Chairman
- Marie-Christine Casier, Countess de Briey
- Arema Sprl, represented by François Casier
- Cytifinance nv, represented by Michel Delloye
- Ann Deruyttere
- Euro Invest Management nv, represented by Philippe Haspeslagh
- Retail Development Services Sprl, represented by Chantal Heymans
- Michel Léonard
- Jules Noten Comm.V., represented by Jules Noten
- Arval nv, represented by Christian Vandemoortele
- CB Management, represented by Cécile Bonnefond
- Wall & Waltz EBVBA, represented by Eddy Walraevens
The members of the Executive Committee (see picture) are:
- Jules Noten *, CEO
- Bart Bruyneel, Managing Director Lipids
- Dirk Durez, Secretary General
- Jan Gesquière, CFO
- Jan Van Hootegem, Group HR Director
- Eddy Van Blanken, Group Marketing Director
- Stefaan Merckx, Managing Director Bakery Products
* Representing Jules Noten Comm.V.