If you are interested in a career with us please take a look at our current vacancies or come and see us at our next job fair.
If you are looking for temporary factory work we use Workforce so please contact them directly on 01905 330 111, or visit their office in Foregate Street, Worcester, WR1 1DZ
Interested? Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have a number of vacancies for Senior Operatives across all our shifts. This role is one where technical knowledge, attention detail and being quick to learn are key.
Typical duties of a Senior Operative include:
- Setting up and operation of production lines and food processing equipment
- Conducting product sample checks and recording data
- Adjusting production lines to ensure productivity and efficiency
- Ensuring quality standards are met
- Efficient cleaning of production equipment
To be successful you must have a mechanical aptitude gained within a production environment and ideally have worked in food manufacturing .
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Use of initiative and working with minimum supervision, including problem solving.
- Responsive attitude and able to work to tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in documentation
- Excellent communication
- Numeracy skills
- Previous experience of supervising others
Our Production department operates a 3 shift system. Day shifts rotating am and pm 05:00-13:00 and 13:00-21:00 and permanent night shift 21:00-05:00. We are recruiting for both day and night shifts.
Our rate of pay is £8.99 per hour on day shift and £9.74 per hour on night shift.
If you are looking for a job in our office, please have a look at our LinkedIn page.