Baker's® margarines are the highest quality industrial margarines you can find on the market.
We supply innovative and tailor-made margarines to all types of food producers, from local producers to big multinationals.
We like to co-develop new products together with our customers. Bringing together our know-how gives the best end result.
- A broad range of margarines and fats for all types of bakery applications: butter creams, cakes, waffles, short crust pastry, croissants, Danish and puff pastry,…
- Our Baker’s Classics range contains the best fit for each bakery recipe: next to a broad standard range, we have a lot of tailor-made products, as each customer has his own unique production process and product specifications.
- We translate our expertise in products that are in line with the most important trends in the food industry in our 5 inspiring product ranges:
- Baker’s E-Free :margarines free from additives.
- Baker’s Taste: margarines and butter blends that provide extra taste to our customer’s products.
- Baker’s Low Fat: margarines with a reduced fat content while maintaining taste and functionality, allowing our customers to make nutritional claims on their products.
- Baker’s Low Sat: margarines with a reduced saturated fat content.
- Baker’s Organic: Range of certified margarines and fats for the production of organic food products.
Depending on the product structure, we can pack the product in one of the following packagings:
- extruded 10kg blocks, stacked on plastic or wooden pallets, with cardboard protection or cardboard-free
- liquid filled semi-solid products, filled in bag in boxes of 10 to 25kg
- (semi)-liquid margarines, shortenings and fats, packed in metal drums (200l) or IBC containers (1000l)
- Our products can be produced according to the different RSPO certification options (Certificates, Mass Balance, Segregated)
Each of our customer has a unique production process, and hence requires a specific solution tailored to its equipment and way of working. Our dedicated Industry R&D team is our key asset: they provide invaluable support to our customers.
Want to know more?
Contact your wholesaler or regional Vandemoortele sales representative